Maintenance & Operations
1. General Periodic Maintenance:
- Maintain and repair electrical power generator.
- Troubleshoot various mechanical and electrical problems both on-site and via telephone.
- Perform regular scheduled service and load testing as per maintenance contracts.
- Travel by service van and airplane can be expected.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Provide assistance to outer trades, as required.
- Class M Electrical license for working on generators.
- Ability to interpret drawings, diagrams and specifications of a variety of types of mechanical and electrical equipment, including manufacturer’s manuals and electrical field of study.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced computer skill